Our Goal is $100,000
The Bobcat club exists to raise needed funds to provide exceptional programs and support to our ~600 students. ALL of our students benefit, and this work of fundraising is made easy when ALL of us join in.
We run many events throughout the year. Most are to raise funds. Some are to provide enrichment and social interaction:
- Square 1 Arts Project (August – December)
- Direct donation drive
- Dine Out Nights
- Bobcat Gear & Friday spirit days
- Book Fair (November)
- Wonderland and Craft fair (December)
- Drive through dinner (February)
- The 2nd annual Read-a-thon (March)
- Family Dance (March)
- Talent Fair
- Auction 2017! Online TBD and Live TBD
- The Car Raffle
You will also enjoy other fundraising efforts sprinkled throughout the year: Loyalty Programs (eScrip), Spiritware and others.
Every single cent brings us closer to our goal, and supporting these efforts with participation is so very important to our success. The PTO will require $150 for each of our kids, so anything we can do to cover our own children and help cover others will bring us to success!